30 Hour Managing Broker Pre-License Topics Class
Become a Managing Broker
To become a Managing Broker in Illinois you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be 21 years old
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Be of Good Moral Character
- Be an Illinois licensed Real Estate Broker for 2 out of the last 3 years
- Have a total of 165 hours of education–this INCLUDES the 120 hours you have previously taken to get your Real Estate Broker’s license.
- Pass a 45 hour Managing Broker Pre-License course as part of the 165 total hours
This course is the first of the two necessary to take the Managing Broker State Exam–Managing Broker Pre-License Topics. The State requires the 45 hour Managing Broker Pre-License course.
The second part is the 15 hour Interactive classroom portion which is required and can be purchased separately or as part of the Combination course.
The 30 hour Topics home study quizzes must be completed before students may take the Interactive class.